Digital Marketing Manager
With the recent acquisition from Lansweeper, Cloudockit is rapidly expanding its global market and needs an Digital Marketing Manager to join our Cloudockit Marketing team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
You are responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content reporting to the VP of Marketing.
A day in the life of:
- Understanding customer needs and creating relevant messaging to drive leads, subscribers and awareness
- Creating the content strategy to ensure that we have the right content for the right persona at the right time, meaning we have content for each stage of the funnel: awareness, consideration, acquisition, retention, revenue and referral
- Building a content machine: own the execution and coordinate the asset production with the team on the design, creation and copywriting of all content. The assets are mainly blog articles, landing pages, eBooks, videos, webinars, social media posts, press releases and should be repurposed as much as possible
- Playing a critical role in the execution of the global marketing plan, working closely with your colleagues in marketing, sales and product on a smooth roll out of the product launches and communication campaigns in the different regions
- Leading the content team and working closely with external copywriters, external influencers and industry experts, content agency and our PR agency.
Are you the new Content Marketing Manager at Cloudockit?
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in marketing communication and content creation
- Inbound marketing experience, generating a high volume of content
- Sound experience working with content tools such as Monday
- Vast experience in communicating with a wide range of audiences & tailoring my message for impact
- Strong ability to build productive relationships and lead through interactions with cross-functional teams
- I speak French and English
I am someone who
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Has strong strategic perspective, business acumen good understanding of relevant corporate functions with a focus on performance
- Has an analytical and data driven mindset
- Holds myself accountable
- Has a growth marketing mindset because I think of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Aims for continuous improvement
- Enjoys getting out of my comfort zone
Going for gold?
- Experience in SaaS marketing and customer journey analysis
- A broad and active interest in IT?
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, allowances…).
- Work hard, play harder!