Our team’s main goal is to build the tools, author the practices, and support production as needed for the company to grow at the intersection of development, operations and security.
Your role is to capture the need, figure out how to do it, execute it, create a runbook, automate it, and/or offer it as a tool or a practice to any/all engineers.
A day in the life of:
Application Configuration Management: Manage application configuration in a scalable and reliable way
Infrastructure Orchestration: Integrate with existing and future infrastructure
Environment Management: Enable developers to create new environments whenever needed
Deployment Management: Implement a Continuous Delivery approach
Role-Based Access Control: Manage who can do what in a scalable way
Are you the new DevOps Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Is knowledgeable about CI/CD
- Is passionate about automation
- Prefers the “paired programming” approach
- Likes to work in a core team enabling other development teams
- Is a team player with a winning attitude
- Enjoys continuously learning to deliver the best results
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- An eye for quality & security
- Experience with Build pipelines & deployment, Scripting, Linux and/or Windows
- A good understanding of Azure and/or AWS
- Basic knowledge in Docker
Going for gold?
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of installers
- Notions of observability
- Incident management
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!