Data Platform / DevOps
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We are expanding our Product team to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
A day in the life of:
- Rollout and monitor highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud-based SaaS applications using modern technologies and frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Designers, and QA Engineers, to develop and implement new features and functionalities.
- Continuously improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of the product.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from planning and design to deployment and maintenance.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in cloud computing and SaaS applications, and evaluate their potential impact on our business and products.
- You will join the Data Platform and Recognition Ops team working on the big-data and cloud infrastructure. The core team is based in Rome, Italy.
Are you the new Data Platform DevOps at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on, and passionate.
- Has the ability to investigate complex systems with a large code base.
- Is a fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment.
- Lives in Rome or nearby
- Proven experience with infrastructure automation with tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD automation methodology and tools.
- Experience with AWS EC2 instance management, AWS EC2 security and networking, and Elastic Load Balancing.
- Proven experience with enterprise Linux-based systems running in a virtualized environment and with the advanced use of Linux shell.
- Proven experience with sophisticated configuration and testing of Apache HTTP servers, NGINX, Java VM, Docker network, SElinux, and Iptables.
- Knowledge of security-related technologies, software and topics such as digital certificates, scanning tools like OWASP ZAP or Nessus Scan, and network attacks like DDoS, MiD, and code Injections attacks.
- Good knowledge of English to read and write documentation and to actively interact with international teams outside Italy.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion
- Easy-going teamwork
- Working with leading tools and the newest technology
- Fulltime long-term contract
- Competitive wage
- Extra company benefits like Ticket Restaurants, extra Health Insurance...
- Flexible working hours
- Teleworking budget
- Internal and external training
- Central and convenient office location
Meet our Recruiter Elvira Arnone