Customer Success Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Customer Success Manager to help us scale and onboard Lansweeper’s new clients.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
This role reports directly into our Director Customer Success. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- You support your manager in the set-up and definition of new customer success processes for our largest customers.
- You regularly check in with our new and existing strategic and enterprise customers.
- You focus on onboarding Strategic and Enterprise customers to our new cloud offering.
- You analyze and understand the customers’ needs while managing their expectations.
- You ensure general satisfaction by bridging the customers' expectations with all the relevant divisions of the company.
- You easily connect and build strong, trustworthy relationships with customers worldwide, thanks to your customer-first mindset.
- You spot and escalate up-sell opportunities to your Sales/Partner colleagues.
- You turn a (rare) unhappy customer into a happy customer.
- You work closely with your manager to build a brand-new international team (US/BE) that puts the customer first.
Location: you are located in Austin (Texas, USA)
Are you the new Customer Success Manager at Lansweeper?
- a relationship builder with a heart for the customers.
- a creative problem solver and someone who gets the job done.
- someone who takes full ownership.
- highly adaptive and feel at home in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 years+ experience in a customer-facing role.
- experience in a similar environment, ideally in software.
- a commercial mindset with a strong interest in IT.
- outstanding communication skills with excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1).
Going for Gold?
- IT Experience?
- Experience with CRM systems and/or Customer 360 platforms?
- Proficiency in networks and protocols?
- Experience with Jira, Confluence & Office 365?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (healthcare plan, 401 retirement plan…)
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work hard, play harder!
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.