Customer Success Lead US
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a seasoned Customer Success Lead to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
This role reports directly into our VP Customer Experience. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- You build out a brand-new international team (US/BE) that puts the customer first.
- You set up and define new customer success processes for our largest customers.
- You and your team regularly check in with our new and existing strategic and enterprise customers.
- You and your team focus on onboarding Strategic and Enterprise customers to our new cloud offering.
- You and your team analyze and understand the customers’ needs while managing their expectations.
- You ensure general satisfaction by bridging the customers' expectations with all the relevant divisions of the company.
- You easily connect and build strong, trustworthy relationships with customers worldwide, thanks to your customer-first mindset.
- You spot and escalate up-sell opportunities to your Sales/Partner colleagues.
- You and your team turn a (rare) unhappy customer into a happy customer.
- You set targets/KPI’s together with the VP Customer Experience.
Are you Lansweeper's first Customer Success Lead?
- a relationship builder with a heart for the customer.
- a creative problem solver and someone who gets the job done.
- a natural leader that empowers my team in being successful.
- someone who takes full ownership.
- highly adaptive and feel at home in a fast-paced environment.
- prior experience in managing a team and acting as an inspiration towards team members.
- 7 years+ experience in a customer success or alike role.
- experience in a similar environment, ideally in software with a SaaS model.
- a commercial mindset with a strong affinity and understanding of IT.
- exceptional communication skills with excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1).
Going for Gold?
- Already built out a team from scratch before?
- Experience with Lansweeper or other ITAM, SAM, ITSM or cyber security solutions?
- Worked with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud or alike platforms?
- Proficiency in networks and protocols?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (healthcare plan, 401k retirement plan…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work hard, play harder!