CIO with strong Business applications background
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a CIO to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
At Lansweeper, we are on the journey towards a world-class digital SaaS company that defines the ITAM industry. We are looking for a talented professional who will act as our CIO and lead our growing business applications.
- Fulfill the enterprise architect role for the entire Lansweeper IT landscape and manage our entire ecosystem which includes our CRM, ERP, marketing automation, data enrichment provider, BI, middleware solution, payment processor, and more . You will be the owner of our core
business applications and will ensure we get maximum value from them.
- Act as a lead for our growing business applications team (3) as well as the infrastructure and workplace support team (6).
- Partner with the business by suggesting process and productivity improvements by setting up and integrating best-of-breed tools with digital excellence as our end goal .
- Coordinate with different application owners and external stakeholders to deliver your goals .
- Deliver on internal SLA’s and provide timely and accurate reporting to our steering committee
- Prioritize and manage our short- and long-term business application roadmap, considering the objectives that the business has laid out for the future .
- Identify gaps and risks between current and desired end-states with a focus on security.
- Join cross-functional projects, including those with product, legal, development and go-to-market teams .
- Report to our CFO
- Previous 5+ years’ experience as enterprise architect or business application manager
- Relevant certifications for CRM / ERP technology vendors and packages
- Previous people management
- Preferably bilingual English-Dutch. Even if we promote home working, some presence at our offices in Grembergen is required as well as a valid
Going for gold
- Proficient with Salesforce (CPQ) or Netsuite?
- Experience in SAAS & subscription-based selling?
- Familiar with Agile & Scrum methodology?
- Experienced the start-up to scale-up to large enterprise company journey before? Lansweeper currently has 160 employees worldwide;
we need a person that is still able to thrive in a constantly changing environment (i.e. not a large corporation where everything is run like clockwork)
Strong problem-solving skills. We not only need you to solve problems but to anticipate issues before they arise.
Positive attitude and conflict-resolution skills
Able to multi-task. Our company is growing rapidly, and we have multiple projects running at once. You must be able to effectively participate and deliver in those projects you are working on.
Hyper-focused on results. Our success depends on executing our plans and meeting deadlines.
Having a sound business strategy is essential, but the execution is where the game is won or lost.
Take the lead on new technology. We are always on the lookout for technology that can help our company achieve its goals.
We want you to be our voice in exploring these solutions and to help us implement them.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!