Business Development Manager OEM Strategic Partnerships
Lansweeper is an IT Asset Management software provider helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. Over 25 000 customers rely on its discovery and inventory capabilities to govern their infrastructure, software, and users.
Aside from a direct go-to-market, there is also tremendous potential in an indirect approach.
Our Indirect Business within Lansweeper is fully dedicated to make available key components of the Lansweeper technology platform for third parties to embed into their own products and services. The team acts as an entrepreneurial unit to undertake all the activities needed to fully realize a business. The team mission is to continue to developing a high momentum, scalable OEM offering for the Lansweeper platform, and requires an agile, pragmatic and versatile individual that is willing to go well beyond their job description to make it a success.
The ideal candidate will have some OEM customer relationships, familiarity with a variety of problems and business solutions in the IT asset management industry, and the ability to present sophisticated technologies and related business value propositions. Ultimately we are looking for someone who has the ability to analyze the market and create repeatable business solutions. As the Business Development Manager – OEM Partnerships, you’ll be working with some of the key ISVs and IT services players in the market to create additional business lines to embed Lansweeper’s IT Asset Management into their solutions and products. This high visibility position calls for self-motivation and a driven attitude; eager to build business; adaptability and humbleness; business savvy and some technical evangelism.
The Business Development Manager - OEM Partnerships will:
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Prospect, research, identify and hunt new business opportunities
- Identify strategic technology partnerships to expand the indirect business
- Build relationships and develop long term collaborative OEM partnerships
- Collaborate with perspective customers and the Lansweeper’s team members to develop supporting business cases, validate requirements, ensure solutions can be adopted and supported, and manage the implementation.
- Prepare and present technical solutions to client audiences, large groups, and conferences
- Assist the Product team with product development by gathering feedback and project specifications from customers
- Work with our CRM tools to qualify and manage leads, to keep the pipeline and budget updated, to manage the sales activity. Provide regular reports on business development and sales activities and results
- Collaborate with the marketing team to enable an effective account based marketing process
At a minimum, you will
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in technology companies, specialized in corporate development, business development, sales or partnership models
- Proven knowledge, expertise, and passion for business development, innovation, technology
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Top-notch planning, scheduling, problem-solving skills
- Strong track record of developing strategic partnerships
- Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to sell, negotiate and close successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about business development, sales, and working with partners and customers
- Through outbound market research and analysis, establish relationships with new OEM Partners
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop Lansweeper’s unique value propositions and differentiation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to anticipate and understand customer’s needs and provide viable solutions
Going for gold?
- Experience working with solutions that OEM 3rd party technologies
- Educational achievements (Bachelor/Masters)
- Previous work history as business development or a pre-sales solution engineer
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business requirements
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial, logical thinker and performance-driven professional with a track record of executing at a high level. Willing and driven to build something from the ground level.
- Assertive team player
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Hybrid working – minimum 2 days a week in the London or Merelbeke office.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurance, allowances…).
Meet our Recruiter Elvira Arnone