Business Development Manager
With a recently announced $150 million funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you are self-motivated, driven, resilient and eager to build new businesses you may be the Business Development Manager we are looking for. Cloudockit joined the Lansweeper team through a recent acquisition and we are looking for a competitive and driven leader to help grow this business globally. We believe many of the existing and new Lansweeper customers can benefit from what Cloudockit has to offer; but we need to spread the word internally, through our Partners and with our customers.
- Develop and execute growth strategy for Cloudockit at Lansweeper including Direct, Indirect and Cross-sell initiatives
- Own the revenue targets for the Cloudockit product and execute by following up on inbound leads, and prospecting into existing users/Partners to uncover growth opportunities.
- Engage Senior Leadership at Lansweeper to define and prioritize plans in support of the company’s objectives
- Become the Sales Subject Matter Expert on Cloudockit for the entire Lansweeper Sales organization
- Accurately forecast while actively managing your leads and pipeline.
- Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing teams to develop the long-term roadmap based on customer and partner feedback
Are you the new Business Development Manager at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will …
- Be a self-starter that doesn’t need or want a manager peering over your shoulder every minute.
- Believe that success can only come from enabling others and scaling through the efforts of others.
- Have proof of a relentless drive to take initiative and pro-active outreach to succeed.
- Carry yourself with integrity, never make excuses, and realize that the world is bigger than just you.
- Have confidence in your ability to learn a technology product and your ability to own the basic sales process including a high-level demo
- Live in Austin, TX, or Montreal, Canada
- At least two years of sales experience, preferably in software but this is not a firm requirement.
- Experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Extraordinary people and writing skills.
- University Degree preferred but not required.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission potential
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
Like to find out more?
Let’s get in touch via email@example.com.
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.