Application Support Engineer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Application Support Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- You will learn about our business processes inside and out
- Detect and report processes doomed to fail
- Process incoming incidents, requests and data anomalies
- Perform root cause analysis of reported issues to determine if escalation is required.
- Process data anomalies within Salesforce
- Track down and analyze failed Workato flows
- Monitor core systems' health
- Backup for workplace servicedesk
Are you the new Application Support Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has +3 years of experience in a support organisation
- Understands Incident and service management processes (ITIL)
- Is able to learn and master business software platforms (Salesforce, Netsuite, Workato, ... )
- Highly professional with good attention to detail and follow-up
- Has great analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills to address application issues
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, suppliers, etc.
- Is fluent in English and Dutch – both spoken and written
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!