Account Executive Strategic Accounts
With a recently announced $150 million funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a seasoned Account Executive Strategic Accounts to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
- Use appropriate tools to Prospect
into existing accounts to uncover growth opportunities.
- Use Salesforce as the single system of record and make sure it is updated daily and after each customer interaction.
- Manage the entire deal cycle
from development to close.
Accurately forecast while actively managing your leads and pipeline.
Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Be a team player that stands by team members, but also challenges them to achieve greatness.
- Work closely with SDR’s, Marketing and Pre-Sales team to refine messaging and approach
Are you the new Account Executive Strategic Accounts at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Is undeterred by prospecting
and is driven by results.
- Is a self-starter that doesn’t need or want a manager peering over his or her shoulder every minute; I am intrinsically motivated.
Understands that solving a customer’s problem and addressing their needs is the only true path to success.
- Has experience in consultative or solution selling and has some level of formal sales training
(Sandler, Challenger, etc.).
- Is highly organized and cares about the details.
- Carries myself with integrity, never makes excuses and realizes that the world is bigger than just myself.
- At least three years of tech sales experience, preferably in software.
- Experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Account acquisition experience.
- Extraordinary people and writing skills.
- University Degree preferred, but not required.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (healthcare plan, 401k retirement plan…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work hard, play harder!
Target Compensation is $130K - $150K OTE