If you are competitive, focused, resilient, and possess an unrelenting desire to be on a winning team then you may be one of the “Sales Athletes” to join our growing team at Lansweeper. We are hiring Account Executives to evangelize and sell our industry leading solution into the European market.
- Prospecting into existing users to uncover growth opportunities. Live by our ‘Land and Expand’ principle.
- Use Salesforce as the single system of record, and make sure it is updated daily.
- Manage the entire deal cycle from development to close.
- Accurately forecast while actively managing your leads and pipeline.
- Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Be a team player that stands by team members, but also challenges them to achieve greatness.
Are you the new Account Executive at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- is a self-starter that doesn’t need or want a manager peering over his or her shoulder every minute to remind them to be on the phone.
- Understands that solving a customer’s problem and addressing their needs is the only true path to success.
- Carries myself with integrity, never makes excuses and realizes that the world is bigger than just myself.
- Is not deterred by prospecting and who is driven by results.
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably in software.
- Experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Experience with enterprise clients and have great networking skills.
- Extraordinary people and writing skills.
- University Degree preferred, but not required.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Competitive wage, interesting bonus, meal vouchers and many other benefits.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours and working from home.
- Time to relax at work with our foosball table, pool table, arcade, etc.
- Personal development with internal & external training.
- A job full of variation, challenges and responsibility in a close-knit group with easygoing teamwork.
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up.